Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

A Year in Pictures





July 6, 2013 
Jordan and I were married in the Brigham City Temple, sealed to each other for time and all eternity.




Unpacking our in our first apartment

       


Kayaks up in the Uintah Mountains
Ain't he cute?
Wildflowers from my hubby! 

Willow Park Zoo feeding ducks with my sisters



Winter snow at my parent's house
An attempt at catching bugs with Jordan and my brother and cousin (not pictured)
Christmas tree!  It's not very tall, but we made it look good. 
Did you know that puppies howl in their sleep?  It's super cute.
Pretty flowers I saw on the way to school
Me and my sister at the Scotty McCreery Concert 
Jordan and Morty
This is how Morty would sleep.  
My sister graduated from high school!



No comments:

Post a Comment